At Harmony, 30% of our families receive financial assistance.
Harmony Montessori values a diverse community and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex or religious affiliation. The mission of the Financial Aid program is to maintain the cultural and economic diversity of the student body.
- Household monthly income and expenses
- Special circumstances
- Dollar amount requested per month and dollar amount family can contribute
- Parental participation
Financial Aid Deadlines:
- Financial Aid Applications due by April 7, 2017.
- Prior year tax documents and all other documentation is due by April 14, 2017.
- Current year (2016) taxes are due on May 26, 2017.
Financial Aid Awards offers will be sent out by May 19, 2017. Families have until May 26, 2017 to accept their offer or their child’s enrollment application will be withdrawn.
We partner with School and Student Services (SSS) sponsored by NAIS in our Financial Aid process. To begin your financial aid application, you will complete SSS’s Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). Completing the PFS online will save you time and money, and help us make our financial aid decisions more quickly. There is a small service fee that NAIS charges to evaluate each application. If you are unable to cover this fee you may apply for a waiver when you apply. To apply visit their website at sssbynais.org/parents/apply/. The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take about 30 minutes to complete. You’ll need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS.
How to Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement Online (PFS)
- Go to sssbynais.org/parents/apply/.
- Click on the green “Apply Now” button to enter the PFS Online
- Create your PFS Online account with your e-mail address and a password.
- Begin a PFS for the upcoming academic school year. Download the PFS Online Workbook and refer to the on-screen help for guidance along the way. You can log out of the PFS Online at anytime, then return later to complete it.
- Key information that you will need to know about our school as you complete the PFS: School’s full name: Harmony Montessori School School’s SSS code: 208872
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $41 is nonrefundable. If you are unable to cover this fee, please contact Kim. We have a limited number of waivers for our families with the greatest need.
- About 24 hours after you’ve submitted your FPS, you’ll have access on the PFS Online to a section called “Manage Documents.” You can upload the additional documents we require there.
Financial Aid Application
By clicking you will be directed to the SSS website to begin your financial aid application process.